Life as a pediatric dentist has been so fulfilling since it has provided opportunities to establish and build relationships with young families, other health professional and dental colleagues. Watching a young child patient evolve into a healthy young adult who is enjoying optimal oral health is one of the most gratifying experiences for me.
- Undergraduate: California State University, Los Angeles
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of California-San Francisco, School of Dentistry
- Certification in Advanced Pediatric Dentistry – University of Southern California, School of Dentistry
- Advanced Pediatric Dentistry Residency – Long Beach Miller Children's Hospital
- Diplomat of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Certification
Early in my dental career, I practiced in a public health setting for seven years as a Lead Dentist in the Los Angeles County Health Department. In 1989, I was awarded a certificate of appreciation from the Los Angeles County Supervisors for organization of a dental volunteer program with UCLA Dental School and local volunteer dentists. I have been able to participate in organized dentistry, as a board member on several dental organizations. In the past, my community involvement has included: lecturing to dental hygiene students, participating in the California Dental Association’s dental camps for kids, and as a volunteer dentist in numerous local community health clinics such as CDA CARES and through International Health Emissaries in other countries.
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Harbor Dental Society
“At Pediatric Dental Specialists, we work together to fulfill our mission, “providing dental care to all children in a nurturing and caring environment.” Each team member brings to the practice their unique experience and education. The blend of their diverse backgrounds adds spice to our practice and our lives. The staff’s loyalty and years of service have made their faces so familiar to our patients and families.”